In this busy world taking the time to review where you are professionally can be like a breath of fresh air.
My diverse professional background (nursing, midwifery, secondary and tertiary education, counselling), and post graduate training greatly enables me to assist with professional supervision identity and development support. I very much enjoy working with professionals like yourself to:
- clarify direction and increase motivation
- develop short and long term goal setting
- improve relationships
- focus energy, effort and passion
- improve confidence or communication skills
- enhance your career and work satisfaction
- appreciate what you bring to your workplace.
A Professional Supervision Contract is collaboratively discussed and signed prior to the supervision relationship commencing, with best practice supervision occuring on a regular basis. Supervision can include face to face and Zoom/telephone sessions.
I offer a variety of ways we can meet:
- one off session to get clarity around a decision or situation
- regular appointments to work on pressing matters or goals
- monthly 'top-up' to keep focus and direction.
I abide by the NZAC Code of Ethics (see www.nzac.org.nz), and relevant professional guidelines, for my professional supervision practice.